"Client satisfaction is my only true measure of success!"
207/36 Hillier Road,
"Looking for a lifestyle change? - Here it is!"
Paul Whitney and Harcourts Sergeant are proud to present 207-36 Hillier Road, Hillier. Nestled in the quiet, relaxed Hillier Residential Park is this fantastic opportunity for someone to put their own stamp on this 2-bedroom beauty and call it home.
The home features:
• 2 generous size bedrooms fitted with plush carpet. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite and bedroom 2 equipped with a built-in robe.
• A spacious living area at the front of the home with a stunning bay window allowing you to embrace the picturesque atmosphere surrounding the home.
• A large open space dining & kitchen area, with an electric cooktop, over, range-hood, double sink, pura-tap and ample cupboard and bench space including pantry.
• A bathroom with a shower, bath and a separate toilet.
• Wall unit and split system heating and cooling.
• An exclusive undercover deck, which will make for the ideal place to congregate when hosting for your family.
• Front decking where you can sit and enjoy the tranquillity of the residential park.
The Hillier Residential Park is your affordable, over 50's residential village. With budgets kept in mind and for those who appreciate real value without compromising quality, you will be delighted to see what Hillier Park has to offer you. Here you have the freedom to personalize and customize your home to our own desire. With an extremely friendly atmosphere being kept in mind, your fellow park residents will ensure you feel right at home from the moment you step in. This remarkable residential village offers extensive recreational facilities, ensuring that there is "something for everyone."
Hillier Park oozes beautiful facilities such as two in-ground swimming pools, manicured and fully maintained gardens, BBQ areas and extensive walking trails. The central facility of Hillier Park is the Community Hall, ably operated by an active and well-equipped social club making it easy to enjoy the company of friends and neighbours. There is also a Recreation Hall that features a Billiards Room and Gymnasium.
Positioned on the western fringe of Gawler, Hillier Park provides a country living feel while still close to essential services. Hillier Park has created a beautiful secure, peaceful environment infused with a lively community spirit.
For more information on the home or on Hillier Park, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Whitney 0433 273 034.